Why Join Us
At Unimed you’ll be encourage to manage and develop your career and growth to your potential. We believe in developing individual to all they can be.
Experience the challenge and excitement of a growing environment. Go further in your career at Unimed.
An exciting opportunity is available for a motivated individual seeking to develop their sales career representing Unimed Sdn Bhd premium brand for the Finished Formulation Products, GP Market and Hospital Division.
- Conducting Sales and Promotional activities daily to create awareness and demand for Unimed’s range of products in Hospital & GP Market, eg; Private Clinics, Pharmacies, Vetrinary Clinics, Dental Clinics & others.
- Achieve/exceed allocated sales targets set by the company consistently through effective and efficient selling activities in the assigned area.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with new and existing
- Manage Sales/Customers Accounts efficiently.
- Minimum qualification Diploma in Science, Pharmacy / Pharmacology / Medicine / Sales & Marketing or in any related discipline preferably with marketing experience in a highly competitive sales environment both Private and Government sectors
- At least one (1) year working experience in related field is an advantage.
- Those without the above qualification with at least 2 years relevant working experience will also be considered
- Must posses own car with valid driving licence and willing to travel extensively
- Posses good communication skill both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia with confident nature, positive, responsible with ability to work independently.
- Computer literate with strong administrative abilities.
- Ability to work succesfully both autonomously and as part of a team
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
- Five (5) Full TIme position(s) available
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyse sales & collection data of MSRs & Managers (all verticals) on monthly & YTD basis and send feedback to respective Managers & MSRs.
- Keep a track on various periodicals sent by Field Force (e.g.; daily report, weekly report, work program, customer list etc). Alert concerned MSRs/Managers if not received in stipulated time.
- Prepare monthly MIS Report for management on Sales & Collection along with Gap analysis; prepare statement of periodicals received from FF etc.
- Actively co-ordinate budget setting exercise and ensure final budget is tabled well in time.
- Act as co-ordinator for inter-department functioning.
- Take active role in arranging promotional materials & inputs for existing products as well as new launches.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree for skilled profession
- Required skills: Able to handle Accounting, Inventory Software, Computer Literate
- Must have at least 2 years of working experience
- Should be able to work independently as well as a team
- Able to do multi-task, prioritize work and meet tight schedules
- Must be able to understand and speak in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Must be able to travel and possess own vehicle with valid licence
- Candidates must be able to work in Taman Perindustrian Kepong