Why Join Us
At Unimed, we offer job opportunities that challenge your potential while we empower you in a supportive environment. Our vibrant culture is evident in the diverse growing family of 250 employees.
As the organisation aims to deliver quality products for the betterment of others, we also want to look after our people who are contributing factors to Unimed’s advances. As such, we offer you a range of attractive benefits and lay the perfect foundation for your career enhancement.
Please find below, current available openings!
An exciting opportunity is available for a motivated individual seeking to develop their sales career representing Unimed Sdn Bhd premium brand for the Finished Formulation Products, GP Market and Hospital Division.
- Conducting Sales and Promotional activities daily to create awareness and demand for Unimed’s range of products in Hospital & GP Market, eg; Private Clinics, Pharmacies, Vetrinary Clinics, Dental Clinics & others.
- Achieve/exceed allocated sales targets set by the company consistently through effective and efficient selling activities in the assigned area.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with new and existing
- Manage Sales/Customers Accounts efficiently.
- Minimum qualification Diploma in Science, Pharmacy / Pharmacology / Medicine / Sales & Marketing or in any related discipline preferably with marketing experience in a highly competitive sales environment both Private and Government sectors
- At least one (1) year working experience in related field is an advantage.
- Those without the above qualification with at least 2 years relevant working experience will also be considered
- Must posses own car with valid driving licence and willing to travel extensively
- Posses good communication skill both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia with confident nature, positive, responsible with ability to work independently.
- Computer literate with strong administrative abilities.
- Ability to work succesfully both autonomously and as part of a team
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
- Five (5) Full TIme position(s) available